This page is reserved for the SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index' .
Superpedia Definition & Technical IntroductionEdit
SuperWikia Civic; an ArchCities runtime pecuniary unit of currency, considered as the standard unit of exchange for the Solosphere and its protectorate bodies; money. The civic is categorized in four (4) basic categories;
- The Public Civic- the smallest unit of currency issued on the ArchCities public identification card known as a Civic Card. Generally issues a daily voucher of no greater than ~li2000 civics, which are relinquished at the end of the day and replinished the day thereof.
- The Addendum Civic- a larger denomination card issued by ArchCities secretariats to qualifying parties. Typically, they are issued in denominations of ~li5000 civics and are used for larger domestic items which must be cleared by an certified civics advisor before being released.
- The Treasury Civic- used by ~lisupercorps and larger consortiums for general exchange. Not accessible to non-incorporated parties.
- The Security Civic- a certificate of trust issued by ArchCities to secretariats for secretariat provisional expense and legis; especially a bill of particulars or a semester. Not accessible to ~lisupercorps or non-incorporated members.
See; SuperWikia 'Strategies- Whiteplate Strategies' under:
- Basis of Study- Public Merit & Status Quo Classifications SIS Aptitudinal TV-ADM Classification
- Basis of Study- Active Engagement Classifications SIS Aptitudinal TV-ADM Classification
- Basis of Study- Basis of Study- AFM Classifications SIS Aptitudinal TV-ADM Classification
- Basis of Studi- Basis of Study- Political Classifications SIS Aptitudinal TV-ADM Classification
Explanation Within the Philabrone ProcessEdit
A SuperWikia Civic is generally categorized as an Enhanced Logic term, with emphasis on Schedules: as defind by Superpedia's required calendars of 52, 12, or 7 cyclic yearly activities of any given Assembly..
- To Summarize: Its usage is a basic requirement in building semester tourneys and SIS property development.
Logic Dating (Term Usage Contributions & References)Edit
- SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index'
- SuperWikia Sentinel Supercorp News
- SuperWikia 'Shorties'; Notable Shorties
The preceding is a SuperWikia Terminology Index subject and is dated periodically by registered members of SuperWikia.
This page is currently in buildup mode.