GENERAL OUTLINE FOR A SUPERWIKIA PROXEUM OR GUILD CONSTITUTION (*This Proxeum or Guild Constitution Template is also available at www.super.wikia.com)
NAME OF PROXEUM OR GUILD
The name of this Proxeum or Guild shall be (Please do not use the name 'SuperWikia' in Proxeum or Guild name. Do not leave this italicized section in final constitution.) .
The Official Proxeum or Guild ‘Logo’ is to be voted upon and submitted to the SuperWikia Dataplate Library as a co-requisite of this constitution.
PURPOSE OF PROXEUM OR GUILD
The SuperWikia Superior Session purpose statement of the Proxeum or Guild is to; (Provide a brief statement.)
Statement of Intent
This SuperWikia Proxeum or Guild (state if it will be a Realtime/Guild/artist based or Runtime/Proxeum/character based organization) has been established with the intent of being a (state if your organization will be amplitudinal/military or aptitudinal/administrative organization). Our prime directive before the Superior Session is to... (Provide a brief statement here.)
The SuperWikia General Session Statement
The SuperWikia General Session intent statement of this Proxeum or Guild is; (Provide a brief statement.)
Any SUPERWIKIA member/user who carries a minimum of [number of submissions] units is eligible to join this Proxeum or Guild. The number of membership ‘Commitment Articles’ shall be a) voted by the Proxeum or Guild members or b) Proxeum or Guild officers. A waiver for membership Commitment Articles will be available to Users/Members who request it. Members cannot be on proxeum/guild/wikia or any wiki probation.
QUALIFICATION AND ELECTION OF OFFICERS
Section 1. Proxeum or Guild officers must be currently a member of any Wiki/Wikia, have a minimum of at least 200 articles/image contributions, must maintain article submission units per heat session, have a current SuperWikia User/membership User ID number, and must not be on proxeum/guild/wikia or any wiki probation.
(Any exhibits or articles submitted must be determined by the Proxeum or Guild as a whole. Do not leave this italicized section in your final constitution.)
Section 2. Officers will be a (Co)President(s), Vice-President/SUPERWIKIA SENATE CHAMBERS Representative, Secretary, and Custodian of Records. (Or list different officer titles, please list them. Do not leave this italicized section in your final constitution.) Proxeum or Guild elections will be held no later than the 6th week (Heat Session) of the Superwikia Superior (Spring) Session.
Section 3. The election will be done by secret ballot by Proxeum or Guild members who have attended at least two online meetings. (List additional information)
DUTIES OF THE OFFICERS
Section 1. (Co)President(s) Preside over all online meetings. Call special SuperWikia Proxeum or Guild meetings. Carry out the provisions of the constitution. Appoint committees and chairpersons. Oversee all committee activities. (List any additional responsibilities)
Section 2. Vice President/SUPERWIKIA SENATE CHAMBERS Rep Assume the duties of the president in his/her absence. Perform any duties delegated by the president. Attend all Inter-Proxeum or Guild Council meetings. Report the results of SUPERWIKIA SENATE CHAMBERS meetings at Proxeum or Guild meetings. Delegate a Proxeum/Guild Ethnic Procession Bylaw equally unto all user members.
Section 3. Secretary Record and keep accurate minutes of all online meetings. Act as correspondence clerk between other groups. Distribute tourney agenda for online meetings. Maintain all notices for ID’s Without a PREREQ profile (List any additional responsibilities)
Section 4. Custodian of Records Handle User ID data for Proxeum or Guild. Keep all necessary and required Wiki records. Collect Commitment Articles from User/Members. Post a Proxeum or Guild Member Report Card. Enforce SuperWikia Dataplate Usage Policy (List any additional responsibilities)
PROXEUM & GUILD EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
Section 1. The Executive Council will consist of the (Co) President(s), Vice President(s)/SUPERWIKIA SENATE CHAMBERS Representative, Secretary, and Custodian of Records (or list the different officer titles) who shall meet as often as necessary.
Section 2. Duties of the Executive Council
- To formulate policy of the Proxeum or Guild for Superior Session tourney meets and in case of emergencies, commission polices over the General Session.
- To execute policies determined for the user/members.
- To govern activities of the Proxeum or Guild.
- To compile agenda for General Session meets.
- To send delegates to the SuperWikia Senate Chambers
IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT OF OFFICERS AND MEMBERS
Section 1. All elected officers and Proxeum or Guild members may be subjected to impeachment and removal by a two-thirds majority vote of the total membership.
Section 2. Grounds for impeachment are negligence and any form of misconduct which is damaging to the Proxeum or Guild. An officer/member may be impeached/removed only under the following conditions:
- there must be a quorum present during impeachment/removal;
- two-thirds of the membership must vote; prior to impeachment/removal
- there must be one week's notice of intent publicized.
Section 3. Replacement of officer(s) shall be filled in the following manner (Line of succession - in absence of(Co) President(s), Vice-President, Secretary and Custodian of Records or list the different officer titles.)
- Option A. The vacancy of the (Co)President(s) shall be filled by the Vice President or the different officer titles. In the vacancy of the Vice President then it will be filled by the Custodian of Records. In the vacancy of the Custodian of Records then it will be filled by the secretary. In the vacancy of the secretary then there will be an election within two weeks. Or
- Option B. Any officer vacancies shall be filled by an election held within two weeks.
Section 1. There must be public notice on the Proxeum or Guild User Page at least five (5) tourney session days in advance.
Section 2. There must be a meeting at least once a month (every 4 heats).
Section 3. There must be a quorum (a quorum is 50 percent plus 1 of the active membership) present in order to initiate a new General Session campaign theme.
Section 4. Minutes must be kept of all Berth/Behrothal action with the Proxeum or Guild secretary.
Section 5. The Custodian of Records will need to make a written and oral report (Podcast) at least once a month at the meeting concerning Lead Opposition Filings status.
Section 6. (List any additional responsibilities)
Section 1. The standing committees (or teams) of this Proxeum or Guild shall be appointed as necessary, with the aforementioned committees to conduct and maintain the business of the General and Superior Sessions by means completing the Proxeum/Guild's PRIME DIRECTIVES of recording all articles, required dataplates, decals, endicia and other submissions according to the committee's progressive calendar-
- SuperWikia 'Dataplate- Solosphere Starter Team'; commits to 26 to 52 articles per session heat
- SuperWikia 'Dataplate- Solosphere Trial Team'; commits to 78 to 104 articles per session heat
- SuperWikia 'Dataplate- Solosphere Assembly Team'; commits to 130 to 156 articles per session heat
- SuperWikia 'Dataplate- Solosphere Preamble Team'; commits to 182 to 208 articles per session heat
- SuperWikia 'Dataplate- Solosphere League Team'; commits to 234 to 260 articles per session heat
- SuperWikia 'Dataplate- Solosphere Electorate Team'; commits to 285 to 312 articles per session heat
- SuperWikia 'Dataplate- Solosphere Stature Team'; commits to 338 to 364 articles per session heat
(list specific sub-committee titles, if any and brief description of each committee. Do not leave this italicized section in your final constitution.)
Section 1. The role of the advisor is to:
- Serve as the official staff representative of SuperWikia University.
- Work closely with the Proxeum or Guild to ensure a cooperative relationship between the advisor, and the Proxeum or Guild membership.
- Assist each officer of the Proxeum or Guild in understanding their duties.
- Give particular attention to the authorship activities of the group & members.
- Assist Users/Members to understand and apply democratic principles within their own sub-committees, and working with others during tourneys.
- Be present for all official Proxeum or Guild meetings and activities (business and social), and to advise Users/Members of the policies and procedures which they must follow as a Proxeum or Guild/organization.
- Be familiar with the SUPERWIKIA SENATE CHAMBERS Policy, SUPERWIKIA SENATE CHAMBERS Code of Instructions, SUPERWIKIA SENATE CHAMBERS Rear Text Citing Code, and Proxeum or Guild author dataplate processing.
- Ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the safety, and welfare of Proxeum or Guild members.
- Ensure that appropriate University policies are upheld.
- To sign all Proxeum or Guild/organization requisitions for the Proxeum or Guild/organizations, and to make sure that 1) their student Custodian of Records or (co)president signs it and 2) that the expenditure is correct within all existing policies.
(List any additional responsibilities)
Section 1. This Proxeum or Guild accepts full financial responsibility for all activities that bear its name as official sponsor, and will adhere to University regulations. All publicity for an event must bear the name of the sponsoring Proxeum or Guild.
RIGHT TO ACT
Section 1. Any Proxeum or Guild officer, Proxeum or Guild member does not have the right to incur any debt or become involved in any business under the title or by implying the title of a Proxeum or Guild in any way unless given full authority to do so by the Proxeum or Guild.
AMENDMENTS TO CONSTITUTION
Section 1. Any amendment change requires a two-thirds vote at a general Proxeum or Guild meeting and must then be approved at the SUPERWIKIA SENATE CHAMBERS Officers’ Agenda Meeting.