The SuperWikia Solstaice Beyoncelica
(An Amalagraphic Categorio Study on Audient Psychological Inhibitors)
Supported in Part by The SuperWikia Administration and The SuperWikia Categorios Society
The SuperWikia Solstaice Beyoncelica is an annual saderequiem categorio event celebrating the end of the old year and the beginning of the new year. It is generally a performance of operatic themes presented by females of various vocal ranges and gradiency. The Commensurates host each categorio which are mastered and directed by their respective directorates, accordingly.
The collective of voices typically perform within the same accent class with
- Commensurate Orders
- Leerphacel Directorate- The 1st order of the Commensurate consisting of chiefly female divisories under the direction of the Setenal; the uninet scientific grade term for 'achromatic' or women of color.
- Carphacel Directorate- The 2nd order of the Commensurate consisting chiefly of female divisories, also under the direction of the Setenal as defined as 'chromatic' or women of fair or light complexion.
The Avaradorian Play / The Avaradorian Superior Play (Female & Female Voice)
- Noble Titles- Leerphacel vs. Leerphacel
- Dame Titles- Leerphacel vs. Carphacel
- Opulent Titles- Carphacel vs. Carphacel
The Larynova Classification System-
- Status Classification-
- Chief Larynova (Objective Perspective; Principal)
- Second Larynova (Subjective Perspective; Second Principal)
- Third Larynova (Observant Perspective; Third)
- Accompany Larynova (4th-10th)
Accent Classification System Terminology-
- Salivateus- The highest tonality of all trained larynova auricular voices; usually female.
- Templeus- The 2nd highest tonality of all trained larynova auricular voices; usually female.
- Ante-Salivateus- The 3rd highest tonality of all trained larynova auricular voices; usually female.
Psycho-Motive Temperment Classification System Terminology-
- Sebaceous Ascende- The greatest degree of voluminous temperment; to salute.
- Titaneus Ascende- The 2nd greatest degree of voluminous temperment; exalt or exclaim.
- Areolaeus Ascende- The third greatest degree of voluminous temperment; to lead, as in meter.
- Perihelenus Ascende- The fourth degree of voluminous temperment; to permeate or pierce.
- Lowered Sebaceous Asende- The fifth degree of voluminous temperment; accentuate or annouciate.
- Edicteus Ascende- The sixth degree of voluminous temperment; to taunt or talk coherently.
- Saduseus Ascende- The seventh degree of voluminous temperment; to speakeasy or softly.
Launch Mandate Cadence Classification System Terminology-
- Solstice Tempo- The highest cadence of sadereqiuem conduct, the serial tapestry and its movements
- Triumphial Tempo- The second highest cadence of a sadereqiuem and its serial tapestry.
- Andante Tempo- The third highest cadence of a sadereqiuem and its singular movements.
The Exhibition Performance Classification System System Terminology- The Saderequiem Specifications-
- Superior / Session Performance- The most coherent level of production consisting of a full billet.
- Tenure / Tribute Performance- The second most coherent level of production consisting of reservations.
- Acclaim / Appraisal Performance- The third most coherent level of production consisting of active considiaries.
- Paramount / Precedent Performance- The fourth most coherent level of production consisting of new or revised material.
- Landmark / Lead Performance- The fifth most coherent level of production consisting of directorial intervenes.
- Exceptional / Emancipating Performance- The sixth most coherent level of production consisting of oratorials.
- Select / Showcase Performance- The seventh most coherent level of production consisting new material only.
The Tour Classification System Terminology-
- Subset Class- The smallest class of which an exhibit is presented, usually a single engagement; single point intinary, excluding point of origin.
The Saderequiem Playbill and its Paradigm Systems Studies- The Saderequiem Outlay-
- The Library of Secaphagus Sciences
- The Library of Teleusoralum Sciences
- The Library of Abacusucabus Sciences
- The Library of Prostratum Sciences
- The Library of Labialimus Sciences
- The Library of Excrementum Sciences
- The Library of Soisexscenenon Sciences
The Paradigms System Terminology-
- Sirrus Routines- The 1st stratum class; progressive measures; (midnight).
- Terra Routines- The 2nd stratum class; parafold effects; (early dawn).
- Extra Terrestial Routines- The 6th stratum class; (early nightfall).
- Sirrus Superior Routines- The 7th stratum class; (late night)