This page is reserved for the SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index' .
Superpedia Definition & Technical IntroductionEdit
Nationalist Sentinel or Sentinel; a service grade EPAO personnel member under solveig oath to serve and protect Administrative and Senatorial Bodies while abroad or on extented details in foriegn regions and envoy missions, as established by the SIS SuperWikia Supermodel Ops & Special Forces ; a secret service agent or police retained by one of seven military components;
- Black Space Forces
- Reserve Army & Marine Forces
- Air Defense Forces
- Naval Forces
- Department of Defense Adm.
- Office of Defense Secretary Adm.
- National Security Office Adm.
- See; SuperWikia 'Strategies- Blackplate Strategies' under:
- Basis of Study- Basis of Study- Troop Classifications *SIS Amplitudinal POP-ADM Classification
Explanation Within the Philabrone ProcessEdit
A Nationalist Sentinel is generally categorized as an Enhanced Logic term, with emphasis on Schedules: as defind by Superpedia's required calendars of 52, 12, or 7 cyclic yearly activities of any given Assembly..
- To Summarize: Its usage is a basic requirement in building semester tourneys and SIS property development.
Logic Dating (Term Usage Contributions & References)Edit
- SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index'
- SuperWikia Sentinel Supercorp News
- SuperWikia 'Shorties'; Notable Shorties
The preceding is a SuperWikia Terminology Index subject and is dated periodically by registered members of SuperWikia.
This page is currently in buildup mode.