This page is reserved for the SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index' .
Superpedia Definition & Technical IntroductionEdit
New Fleet Command Station; a Capital Ship in which all other fleet-grade vessels assigned unto it report for servicing and updating of personnel and refueling, usually on the outskirts of a Capital Planet within smaller solar systems and Prominence Stars in larger galaxies; a Capital Ship or Base Station.
- See; SuperWikia 'Strategies- Blackplate Strategies' under:
- Basis of Study- Basis of Study- Ship / Transport Classifications *SIS Amplitudinal POP-ADM Classification
Explanation Within the Philabrone ProcessEdit
A New Fleet Command Station is generally categorized as an Enhanced Logic term, with emphasis on Schedules: as defind by Superpedia's required calendars of 52, 12, or 7 cyclic yearly activities of any given Assembly..
- To Summarize: Its usage is a basic requirement in building semester tourneys and SIS property development.
Logic Dating (Term Usage Contributions & References)Edit
- SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index'
- SuperWikia Sentinel Supercorp News
- SuperWikia 'Shorties'; Notable Shorties
The preceding is a SuperWikia Terminology Index subject and is dated periodically by registered members of SuperWikia.
This page is currently in buildup mode.