This page is reserved for the SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index' .
Superpedia Definition & Technical IntroductionEdit
Oversize Stealth Engineer; a service grade EPAO personnel member which specializes in large fleet grade vessel architecture and engineering, generally working in the propulsion and or the utilities sectors of the craft to operate and service the equipment; as established by the SIS SuperWikia Supermodel Ops & Special Forces: an ship engineer of one of seven military components;
- Black Space Forces
- Reserve Army & Marine Forces
- Air Defense Forces
- Naval Forces
- Department of Defense Adm.
- Office of Defense Secretary Adm.
- National Security Office Adm.
- See; SuperWikia 'Strategies- Blackplate Strategies' under:
- Basis of Study- Basis of Study- Troop Classifications *SIS Amplitudinal POP-ADM Classification
Explanation Within the Philabrone ProcessEdit
An Oversize Stealth Engineer is generally categorized as an Enhanced Logic term, with emphasis on Schedules: as defind by Superpedia's required calendars of 52, 12, or 7 cyclic yearly activities of any given Assembly..
- To Summarize: Its usage is a basic requirement in building semester tourneys and SIS property development.
Logic Dating (Term Usage Contributions & References)Edit
- SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index'
- SuperWikia Sentinel Supercorp News
- SuperWikia 'Shorties'; Notable Shorties
The preceding is a SuperWikia Terminology Index subject and is dated periodically by registered members of SuperWikia.
This page is currently in buildup mode.