This page is reserved for the SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index' .
Superpedia Definition & Technical IntroductionEdit
Speculative Enemy / Sergeant at Arms ; a party of a foriegn or friendly government body of whom has recently seceded to another post, position or government; an elected officiate or president.
- See; SuperWikia 'Strategies- Blackplate Strategies' under:
- Basis of Study- Enemy of the State / Envoy Administration Classifications *SIS Amplitudinal POP-ADM Classification
Explanation Within the Philabrone ProcessEdit
A Speculative Enemy / Sergeant at Arms is generally categorized as an Enhanced Logic term, with emphasis on Schedules: as defind by Superpedia's required calendars of 52, 12, or 7 cyclic yearly activities of any given Assembly..
- To Summarize: Its usage is a basic requirement in building semester tourneys and SIS property development.
Logic Dating (Term Usage Contributions & References)Edit
- SuperWikia 'Advanced Terminology Index'
- SuperWikia Sentinel Supercorp News
- SuperWikia 'Shorties'; Notable Shorties
The preceding is a SuperWikia Terminology Index subject and is dated periodically by registered members of SuperWikia.
This page is currently in buildup mode.